1. What is so special about Indocafé coffee? (Read More)
- Reputable brand in the market for over 20 years in Malaysia
- One of the top 5 brands in Asia-Pacific Region
- Roasted, processed & packed under one roof
- Low acidity level which offers less sour after taste
- It dissolves instantly and completely in warm or hot water with minimum stirring
2. Is Indocafé a Halal product? (Read More)
- The products of Indocafé are certificated ‘Halal’ by LPPOM MUI (Indonesia) which is recognised by JAKIM (Department of Islamic Development Malaysia).
3. What coffee beans are used in Indocafé? (Read More)
- Indocafé uses selected gourmet coffee beans from the world famous Sumatra Mandheling Mountains.
4. Where can I buy Indocafé products? (Read More)
- Indocafé products are found at over 15,000 retail outlets nationwide, including international and local hypermarkets, mini markets and convenience stores.