Based at Kuching;
Category : Executive
– Aged above 25 years old;
– Minimum a Diploma in Marketing/Sales/Business Administration;
– Able to speak in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin;
– Able to speak local dialects is an advantage;
– Performance-oriented, team player and possess foresight with strong communication and leadership skills;
– Able to work independently;
– Willing to travel outstation & possess own transport.
– Work closely and maintain good relationship with distributor to achieve sales and marketing objectives;
– Monitor outlets to ensure desired sales performance and effective promotion execution;
– Supervise and provide on-job training for Promoter cum Merchandiser & Part Time Promoter;
– Provide accurate, timely reports and recommendations on sales, marketing, manpower and trade issues;
– Supervise deployment and maintenance of resources.
Working day & hours : Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (lunch time: 1pm to 2pm)
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.